Sunday, September 26, 2010

2 miles and feeling good

So I decided to bite the bullet and attempt to run.  It was a nice cool evening and I thought "it is now or never"..so the running shoes went on and I was out the door.  I decided to try and run a quick 2 miles.  Turned out I am sure I could have ran more but 2 miles for the first run after last weeks horrible 13.1 is not bad.  Tuesday night I will be back with the Shirlington Running Club running a 5k (as long as it doesn't rain) following by some socializing with some brews. :)  Gotta love those kind of runs.  I still haven't shaken off last week's horrible run but looks like I am on my way to putting it behind me. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a great run! Don't look back, just keep pushing forward!! Have a great week.

teacherwoman said...

Nice job on your run! Don't dwell on the past... look for to future! :)