- Socks...you can never go wrong with a nice pair of running socks. I love socks! I really like the Feetures and the Bulaga sock brand. Someday I will try the injinji socks..not sure how I will like the toe socks.
- Gloves! Its getting cold out there! Gloves are always great! Don't worry about getting the latest and greatest..stretch gloves from Walmart or Target work great! That way if I have to discard them during a race I will not feel guilty.
- Reflective vests are great to make sure that cars see your favorite runner while they are out pounding the pavement and the days are shorter.
- Nothing says Merry Christmas than your favorite Gu!
- A nice basket of products to use on race day. Some of the race day essentials could include: face wipes, band-aids, Motrin, granola bars, ponytail holders, flip flops..
- Itunes Gift Card - so those runners in your life have new tunes to run to!
- A new hat or visor is always a great idea!
When in doubt you could also give the gift of a race entry..put the entry of a local race on a Visa prepaid card. Who would not love a free race!?!
Hope everyone enjoys the shopping season!
What has been the best running Christmas present that you have received?