Thursday, August 22, 2013

Three Things Thursday

1.  This
 makes me feel like this
which leads me not to want to do this

It's been a long week.  I never like this time of year.  I always feel so exhausted going back to work.  I know I shouldn't complain because other people have to work all summer long, but I really find it hard to go back.  I have already developed these lovely purple circles under my eyes.  Ah the joys of being a teacher!  


2.  Next weekend is Rock n' Roll VA Beach Half Marathon.  I hope it is not nearly has hot as it was last year.

3.  This weekend I will be running 15 miles..my longest run yet.  Yikes!  The good thing is that it should be low humidity.  I'm trying to think of where I want to run.  Not sure where I am going to head to for my long run.  

1 comment:

HappinessSavouredHot (Julie Saint-Mleux) said...

It's awesome that feeling this way makes you want to run! Of all the options there are to cope, this is the best! :-)