Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Every day is a Saturday

So School is out!!  Yeah..except I have signed up for summer school.  I figured it is easy money and it is only 3 weeks in July for 4 1/2 hours a day.  Right now everyday is a Saturday!!  I love not working during the summer!!  I am still trying to get back into the groove of running/working out.  I have been a regular at run club and I did go to the gym this morning (followed by run club this evening).  I have made a promise to myself to try and watch my portions and what I am eating this summer.  So far it hasn't been that bad.  Fingers crossed.  I gained a good 5 lbs the last few weeks of school, so I am working on getting rid of them, which would be easier if I was in the mood to workout.  I think I may take Riley on a nice hike tomorrow if the weather is nice.  Since I have been out of the blogging world for awhile I am going to leave everyone with some pictures of what I have been up to. :)  Enjoy and happy running!

National Harbour

Beer, Bourbon and BBQ festival

SRC anniversary..fun fun fun

Occoquan Craft Festival..I did not eat this heartattack waiting to happen

Gary's shirt..he hasn't missed a run club in 2 years.

The teacher corner at run club (although Megan, Becky and I are the only teachers..)

I thought we were supposed to stick our tongues out

hot sweaty mess

No comments: