Thursday, June 30, 2011

run run run

So I have ran 2 days in a row!  I know, shocker!  The only problem is that I only ran a few miles.  I feel like I am starting back at ground zero with running.  I am not sure if I am just giving up early and starting to walk.  Or if I really am having issues with running.  It looks like today may be a great day for a run so I might be shooting for 3 days in a row.  Fingers crossed that the humidity doesn't sneak up on me today. 

The parents are coming down to visit this weekend.  They are bringing their little puppy with them, so Riley will be entertained all weekend.  My step dad is going to fix my fence gate and then we are headed to the Pirates v the Nats on Sat.  It is supposed to be super hot and humid over the weekend, so I am hoping we don't melt. 

Happy Running Everyone!

2 comments:

Susan said...

I'm in the same boat when it comes to running. I feel like I'm back at square one... well, at least we're making progress!

~*Kimmy*~ said...

Pam I am the same exact way when it comes to the humidty!! I just feel like my lungs are going to explode when I'm out there and only doing 3 or 4 miles...=-/ Keep it up though...