Sunday, December 11, 2011

Not a lot of running this past week..but christmas outings galore

So this past week I did not get a lot of running in.  I did get in the weekly run club.  But no actual running at run club.  I have been fighting off something all week long, so decided to just hang out at run club instead of run.  Turns out I was not able to fight off the head cold later that night.  Tuesday night I was up most of the night with a nose that wouldn't stop. 

Wednesday I had my first facial. If you have never experienced a facial, you must!  I was in love.  Turns out my skin is super dry (could it be from running outside??).

Thursday I headed to the see the national tree with my running girls.  It's not Christmas until I visit the national tree.  Here are some pictures of the night.


My birthplace tree:  Missouri

Megan's birthplace tree:  Maryland

Maryland used recycled products on their tree.

Santa's workshop...think Santa will know if I take a gift??


Santa we have all been good!

Our VA tree!

Lots of fun at the National Tree!

On Friday we added a new event to the Christmas season...zoolights at the national zoo.  Great time too!  I love holiday lights!







I didn't get a lot of running in because of the head cold, but I did get a lot of walking in this week. :) 

What are some of your favorite places to visit during the holiday season??

1 comment:

Crystal said...

the lights are so pretty!!