Thursday, November 15, 2012

Three things Thursday

Three random things:

1.  I'm heading to the gym tonight..I would rather sit on the couch and watch Hallmark Christmas movies,but I'm telling myself that I will take my kindle and read Running On Empty...if that doesn't make you want to hop on the Bike at the gym I don't know what would.




2.  One week until my favorite holiday!!  Yippy!  I love me some Turkey day!  Can't wait to head up to PA to see friends and family.

3.  I waited too long to sign up for a Turkey trot and now it is sold out..so I tried to sign up for the second Turkey Trot that Megan is running and it is sold out too.  I'm going to try and sign up day of since they have 100 spots open day of..but with my current luck with turkey trots it may end up that I am cheering everyone on!  Who knew that people were so crazy for turkey trots?? 

No comments: