Friday, November 16, 2012

Half Marthons 2013

So far my calendar for 2013 consists of the following races:


Rock n Roll USA has a different course this year, so we will see how I like the new course.


Pittsburgh is a new Rock n Roll Race.  I've never ran Pittsburgh so it should be fun. 

These are the only Half Marathons that I have on the calendar. 



I also have been looking at some other races, but have not registered for them yet.


February 24th - Colonial Half Marathon in Williamsburg, VA  If I complete this half, I will move up in Half Fanatics.  The great thing is that it is a 1pm start so no problem driving there and driving back.  I'm holding off on this because I want to see how the weather will look.  I don't want to run in snow.


April 7th - Cherry Blossom 10 Miler.  My friend Kristi wants to run the race, I think we may have talked Becky into running the 10 miler and Glen wants to run the 10 miler too..with all of that I couldn't say no to the race.  I know this is my least favorite race.  This will be the last time I run it (I know I have said that before).  We will see if we get into the race through the lottery.
 
 
April 28th - Iron Girl in Columbia, Maryland
 


June 8th - Hatfield McCoy in WV. 


September - Navy-Air Force Half Marathon - Washington, DC


Any races that you think I should look at to add to my calendar?  I really would love some localish races  in Northern VA or Western PA races so I don't have to go broke with travel expenses.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes, i think you should run the columbia iron girl 13.1! beats the registration fee of the nike women's half marathon! :)

and the hatfield-mccoy sounds like a super fun race! can you say, destination race?!