Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Things to be thankful for...

Today I thought I would share some things I am thankful for.  I haven't been doing the daily thankful thing on facebook, but thought it is Thanksgiving so I would share with you all some things I am thankful for.

  • Family:  I love Thankgiving!  I love heading home to my mom's turkey and stuffing and spending time with my mom and stepdad and friends.
nothing says Happy Thankgiving than mom with a colonial soldier on the 4th of July :)

  • Friends - When you do not live near your family, friends become family.  I have a great group of friends who always keep me laughing and running.






  • Riley - my dog.  Nothing is better than coming home to a happy little face who always wants to go for walks.
  • Running - love that I can run.  I always enjoy a good race or run.
  • cooler running weather - nothing beats a fall run
  • new blankets to snuggle with on the couch...Just bought a sherpa blanket for the couch..I may never leave the couch again!
  • football season - love football season and the cool weather.  I love watching Sunday Football. 

No comments: