1. Cherry Blossom expo is finished..I picked up five bibs and didn't purchase a thing at the expo. I did do some window shopping though...
2. Warmer weather..today was a beautiful day..Sunday looks to be the same..hope it doesn't end up being too warm. (seems like I am never happy with the temps..complaining with the cold and now begins the complaining with the warmer temps..gesh...) Wonder if the Cherry Blossoms will be out?? I guess I will find out on Sunday.
3. Short run tomorrow and some cleaning followed by a prerace dinner with friends. Can a Saturday get any better than that? There is just something about a racing weekend.
4. I am craving some ice cream lately..doesn't worry me too much I go in phases where I don't have ice cream for months and then all of the sudden I can't get enough.. choco chocolate chip is my current flavor.
5. Catching up with old friends. I talked to one of my old college roommates for a bit the other day. Ah the fun times we had together. Always great hearing an old friend's voice. I love the fact that it has been months since we last spoke and we can just pick up like we see each other all of the time. Love my old roommates :)