Sunday, December 5, 2010

BRRR...baby its cold outside

So I got a new cold weather zip up and decided I would try it today. It is 35 degrees outside last week it was 65 degrees outside.  I figured I might as well try to get used to the cold weather running...FAIL!  I finished up 1 mile with ears that were way too cold, a bad knee that was not enjoying the running outside, arms and fingers that were near frostbite (and if you think it was too warm for the bite you should feel my arms and fingers..I am sure they must have been turning blue).  I hate this time of year, I never know what to wear.  Last week I ran with the running club and I was sweating with thin long sleeve shirt on...do I put gloves on yet?  Ear warmers??  I don't want to be an alpaca carrying all my extra layers b/c I wore too much clothing.  Today, however, I didn't wear enough.  The wind was a blowin' and I was a freezin'.  Oh well I will head to the gym later on and try the running thing again, maybe tomorrow after school. :)

On a totally unrelated note, the Steelers play the Ravens tonight.  I can't wait!  I hope Big Ben with his broken bone in his foot is able to play tonight.  Otherwise it might not be a very fun game to watch.  Is that bad that I am wishing that a guy with a broken foot sucks it up and plays football?  I mean he broke the thing in last week's game and he was able to finish the game out...

Last year's Steelers vs Ravens game.  Can you tell it was Christmas time?

This Ed Reed fan was so drunk and loved to hug all the Steeler fans.

Great sign lol

1 comment:

Tricia said...

Brrrrrr.............