Thursday, December 16, 2010

National Christmas Tree and broken cameras...

So I ventured into DC to see the National Tree and the state trees with some friends after work.  We thought it would be a great day to see it since it is the middle of the week and hopefully not a lot of people blocking the trees.  Turns out we were right.  The only damper on the night was that I dropped my camera and now I can't see anything on the screen...looks like a new camera will be in my future...grr  I hate buying new cameras.  I could spend my my on other things.  I guess when it flies off your arm you need a new one.







the PA tree!  Oh our home state tree!

3 comments:

Julie @ HotlegsRunner said...

pretty pretty photos =)

teacherwoman said...

Sounds (and looks) like fun! Sorry about the camera!

The Turtle said...

The National tree is gorgeous. Sounds like a fun way to get into the holiday spirit.