Sunday, October 23, 2011

Brewfest and running some

Well I have not really been doing much running this week.  I figure I just ran a half so I can take a brief break.  I ran on Tuesday at running club (slow but it was a run) and that was about it for the week.  This coming week I will be back to running and visiting the gym.

Instead of running I went to Brewfest on Saturday.  Running or beer..hmm  I choose beer.

I ran into Sheen while we were enjoying some brew.  Nice to hang out with her outside of school.  It was my first time going to brewfest.  It was a pretty nice event.  Not a bunch of small breweries but just enough.  I enjoyed some pumpkin ales and a very yummy blueberry ale.  It was a perfect day to be outside enjoying some great fall weather.  Who wants to run when there is brew to be had!

I did finally head back to the gym this afternoon.  It wasn't the best day at the gym.  I didn't stay that long, but I guess I can say "at least I went."  I did a few miles on the treadmill and then headed over to the bike.  I only did about 15 minutes on the bike.  I didn't want to aggravate the plantar fasciitis and it was bothering me earlier today so I didn't want to take any chances.  I stretched out the foot before getting off the bike so at least I didn't look like an 80 year old walking away from the bike.  Tomorrow I will try and make it back to the gym or run around the hood.  We will see.  Mondays are usually super tiring. 

No comments: