Friday, June 29, 2012

Let Freedom Run

Next race will be on the 4th of July.  I will be running the Let Freedom Run 5K .  The great thing about this race is that it starts at 9am.  So hopefully my Aerosmith concert the night before will not create issues for my run (aka lack of sleep).  The bad thing about the race is that it starts at 9am.  Yeah 9am for a race in July screams HOT...FIRE...DIE!!!  But that is ok, it is only 3.1 miles..so hopefully I will survive :) 

Speaking of the firey depths of Hell..I may try running early tomorrow morning.  Not sure if this is going to work out because we are currently in a heat advisory and it is 91 degrees outside at 8:30 pm..so not sure how "cool" it will be tomorrow morning...but I plan on trying.  As you can see I am trying to dodge the treadmill and the gym.  Not sure how it will work out, but hopefully I will not see the inside of the gym over the weekend :)

Hope everyone stays cool!

No comments: