Friday, March 21, 2014

Five Things Friday

1.  I am actually looking forward to a run.  Tomorrow is supposed to be beautiful!  I hear it could get into the 70's.  Yeah you HAVE to run on days like that!


2.  Not sure what is going on..I am feeling kinda blah right now.  I hope it is just allergies and not sickness because please see 1.

3.  If I am getting sick or fighting sickness (please see 2.) that could explain why I have been in bed by 9:30 most nights and tired all week.  I am not sure about that though...right now I am chalking it up to lack of sunlight.  I always find winter is the hardest season because of the lack of sunlight and being indoors so much.


4.  It only took me 30 minutes to walk my mom through the steps to reset her password for the apps store over the phone.  First she was convinced that they wanted her password to charge her for app updates.  Then she realized she didn't have a clue of the password.  She did finally get it changed.  She is now fully updated and happy with all of  her apps.

5.  Today while I was walking Riley around the neighborhood I saw one of my neighbors out in the side yard walking her rabbit on a leash.  Yep a rabbit on a leash.  Not only did I have to take a second look, but Riley stopped and just stared.  I don't think he knew what he was looking at either.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Hopefully you are just a little tired and a good night of sleep will help. Plus the sunshine and warmth tomorrow will be good for you - body and soul!!!
The rabbit on the leash is crazy!!!

Anonymous said...

OOOO I can't wait for 70 degree temps! The rabbit on a leash? WHA???