Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Running in the dark

I went to the running club again this Tuesday.  We changed happy hour venues and it might take a little while to get used to..very swanky.  Which I feel kinda bad that people are eating and in walks a bunch of smelly sweaty runners. 

This week it was very dark at 6:30 when the run started and lucky for me, my running buddy Megan brought her headlamp.  Also lucky that she purchased a headlamp to be one of the Chilean miners for Halloween :)  So after the run I now am going to have to breakdown and buy a lamp...or get taken in the middle of the run by a tall handsome stranger and nobody will no about it b/c it is so dark...wait that doesn't sound too bad.  Ok with my luck it would be some really ugly crazy guy so I guess I need to buy a headlamp this weekend.  Anyone own one that they love??

I also can not stop thinking about that Nike warm running half zip...ugh...Well I am off to game night since we don't have work tomorrow.  I am making some hot pizza dip and hope it turns out because I have never made it or tasted it.  What better people to try something new on than your friends right? 

2 comments:

Julie @ HotlegsRunner said...

what a cute idea for a costume! I wouldn't have thought of that =)

abbi said...

I've been thinking I need to get a headlamp too. I didn't think I'd ever need one but I run in the dark all the time and I don't really enjoy it! I don't have any suggestions on any though!