Sunday, May 1, 2011

Running randomness

So this is the last week for my Girls Run with Pride. :)  Saturday will be the first 5K race for 11 girls in grades 3, 4 and 5.  I am so proud of them!  I hope it is a nice day and they have a great run (or run/walk for some).  I think I might have some pizza delivered on Thursday (our last official practice) to celebrate their running. :)  Some have really taken to running.  Which makes me really happy.  I can't wait to see the look on their face when they cross the finish line! :)

Speaking of running, I did none of that this weekend.  I am hoping to squeeze in  7 miles tomorrow..but not sure if that is going to happen.  I have girls' run club and then I have to run over to Michaels' to get some t-shirts to make for the run on Saturday. It may get pushed to Wednesday..but we will see.  Maybe I will try to get up early and squeeze in a run before school...as some of you may realize this will probably not happen, but one can hope right?  I have 4 more weeks until the half marathon.  Yikes!  I hope it is not too hot. 

1 comment:

KT80 said...

Those programs are so great! I can't wait to have time to help with such a program!