Thursday, July 12, 2012

Three things Thursday

1.  I had to force myself to run tonight.  I am really glad I did.  It was a great night for a run.  The temps were right and it was just a great run!  So glad I made myself run tonight.  I also attacked the dreaded hill around my house that I hate.  I ran it each time I hit it. 

2.  The first week of summer is school is almost done.  It has been a very long week.  You would think it would fly by since it is only from 8:30 to 1:00, but really is has turned in to a long, long day.  Two more weeks and then I get a few weeks off before I start back to work again. 

3.  Tomorrow I am hanging out with some friends watching this movie on the outdoor screen at National Harbour:

This is one of my all time favorite movies.  I know most of the words (which I am sure is a bit annoying when you are watching the movie with me.)  Hopefully it will not be too hot so we get to enjoy the movie. I figure if we went to see a band play at a winery while it was 110 degrees outside,, tomorrow it should feel like it is relatively balmy. 

1 comment:

Jill said...

Oooo, have fun with your friends watching DD! LOVE that movie!

Glad you got out for a run and felt great in the end :). Love those kind of runs!

Happy Weekend! :)