Sunday, December 12, 2010

Ugly Christmas Sweater Party

Well the annual ugly Christmas sweater party was last night.  I made my ugly sweater and I thought I had a pretty good chance of winning.
The back of the sweatshirt
The front of the shirt

Well turned out that some of the people that were going to come but unfortunately this was the week of sickness.  So it was a small group.  I still thought I had a winner in my shirt. 

The group that was in the running for the prize...
So the winner was chosen by ballots.  And I won!!!

The prize..a wwe belt (the ugly sweater winner belt which will be passed along to next year's winner) a lovely blue tacky tree, ugly teeth and bling glasses.
I know you all are jealous of the prize for the winner.  Next year I know people will be working for that belt too.  We had lots of fun and now I am waiting for a steeler win.  Tuesday is running club.  I missed this week week due to the plague.  It should be a freezing cold run.  Luckily I just bought a new running hoodie. :)

3 comments:

Kim (Book Worm Runs) said...

LOL! Too funny!! :)

Tricia said...

ha!

Anonymous said...

Man, I wish I could have competed for that prize! Too funny.