Wednesday, February 23, 2011

working out 2x in one day?? Say it isn't so!!

Snow day on Tuesday!  Yeah my 3 day weekend got extended to a 4 day weekend!  I love snow days!  Especially when there is really no snow outside :)  We had some ice so they called the day!  Yeah!!  So what to do..well I could do what I did on Monday..lay on the couch and take naps all day long, I just fear if I keep doing that I will start to look like my couch.  I decided to go to the gym and run and bike and then head to running club later that night to run some more!  I know crazy!  Two workouts in one day!  Really who have I turned into???  Well I might have been trying to make up for the fact that I didn't move the day before and I really just wanted to lay around and sleep :)  All in all it was very good (other than the two annoying young wives talking on the bikes about how they can't cry in front of their husbands).  If I had a pencil I think I would have gouged my eyes out!  But luckily not many sharp objects are found near the bikes.  My legs are hurting a bit today so I guess a good workout was had yesterday.

I also woke up and found out I am a bic band winner!  Nothing beats winning things.  I won a bic band from Bobbie at Journey to Running.  If you haven't checked out Journey to Running I highly recommend. :) 

Well I am off to work..grrr... Have a great day! 

4 comments:

Crystal said...

congrats on the double workout and winning!

Lindsay said...

LOL about the convo you overheard. What the heck? Congrats on the double!

Running Librarian said...

Lindsay...if only you could have heard them...I felt like I was in the middle of valley girl seminar too...

Anonymous said...

you ran twice in one day? you need to change your blog description. you are already a runner doll!