Monday, March 7, 2011

no running for me...

So I haven't ran in  about a week.  I was sick with a head cold last week so all I did was down Nyquil like it was my business.  This weekend I was planning on running...but I didn't.  Instead I sat on the couch and read books and watched tv.  I know that what  a productive weekend.  I had planned on running 5 miles but that didn't turn out to happen.  So tonight I finally ran...only a few miles, but I didn't walk at all and I ran!  Yeah!!  Tomorrow is run club, so I didn't want to over do it tonight.  That and it was starting to get chilly outside.  Outside running really makes such a difference in my running.  I hate running at the gym. 

Tonight is Too fat for 15.  I love that show!  I can't wait to see if the kids lost weight since last year.  I am so addicted to fat shows!  Last night was Ruby on Style..love that show too.  Her friends so enable her eating...I couldn't imagine being Ruby's size. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're feeling better! I've not watched either of those shows, only the one on TLC, and I can't remember the name....