Thursday, April 7, 2011

Flying Pirate Here I come!!!

I love having my Friday come on a Thursday!  Yeah  my weekend is here:)  I am dropping Riley off at a friend's house to play with their little pug Molly.  Hopefully Riley will not be too big of a pain in the ass.  He has a bit of separation anxiety.  Then tomorrow Kristen and I will be heading to OBX!!!!  Yeah!  Friday is our day to lounge around.  It is supposed to be a beautiful weekend, maybe hang out at the beach some and have some local beers.  Saturday is packet pickup and race crap along with lounging around...then Sunday off to the Flying Pirate Half Marathon!!!  Yeah!   My goal is to try and finish it in 2:40 or just finish it in less than 3 hours.  I should get a PR since the first race I was sick and walked most of the race.  Which reminds me I need to stop and pick up a can of lysol to spray the room down.  I really don't want to get sick again from a hotel room...ugh the memories. 


Wish me luck and ARRRRGH!  I'm off to practice my pirate speak for the weekend.

No comments: