Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Run club does not allow tornados

What is up with all the tornados lately?  I know around my house we have had a few this year, which is pretty rare.  I have lived in Northern Va for almost 10 years and I don't recall too many funnel clouds in the area.  Joplin, MO is just horrible.  I could not imagine going through what they are all going through.  Prayers are sent their way.

Well I went to run club and had a good time.  Of course I didn't really want to run (which seems to be the norm lately).  But I ended up running, no tornados came upon us and the rain held off.  We did make a new friend at run club so that is good :)  Always fun to meet new people.

Tomorrow I am hoping to get in a run.  However  I am supposed to meet my friend Susan for dinner, so it might not happen.  Then Thursday I may have dinner with Kristen at a small diner in the area.  I heard on the radio that Restaurant Impossible visited the diner and revamped it for an upcoming show.  So, while I have never eaten there before the show was in town, I am excited to try it out.  I am hoping that when the episode hits food network I can either say, hey they don't have that on the menu anymore, or wow I had that and it was really good! lol

No comments: