Sunday, October 30, 2011

Marine Corps Marathon Cheering Section!

Wishing everyone who is running the Marine Corps Marathon good luck!  I will be there with some friends to cheer people on. :)  This is my first time cheering at MCM..I am super excited.  We are also going to buy some goodies to hand out too :)

I am hoping to get a spot somewhere around mile 22..but we will see how many people have decided to do the same too :)
Our running club friend, Whiticar is running MCM!  Go Whiticar!!







Good luck to everyone running a race today :)  And all of you MCM'ers..keep on running towards the beer :)



2 comments:

Corrie Anne said...

Cheering? SO FUN!!! Probably even more fun with the costumes. I love it!

Running Librarian said...

It was lots of fun! I might make it a yearly thing :)