Wednesday, December 21, 2011

last week before the Year of the Half training

This is my last week of being lazy. 



Next week I am supposed to start training for the Rock n Roll DC Half Marathon..followed by lots of other Half Marathons.  So next week I am starting my training for all of the half marathons in the Year of the Half Marathon! I hope I am ready for all of the running that is ahead in the year 2012! 


Its a busy time of year so if I don't get to update this blog I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas!

3 comments:

Penny said...

I'd love to hear what your training regimen is going to be. Maybe we can be virtual training partners!

Running Librarian said...

Penny I will post my training after Christmas! I'd love to be virtual training partners!(I've never had a virtual training partner :)

~*Kimmy*~ said...

Thats wonderful!! I would love to hear about your training also! I am going to get back in to it more seriously after the first of the year. I love running and have missed it so much. Good luck to you =)