Thursday, August 1, 2013

Three Things Thursday

For my Thursday Randomness...

1

I love Swedish fish!  I love to eat them as I run and I love to pop them in my mouth when I am bored and not really hungry. :)  I have to keep them in the cabinet that I don't open a lot to keep myself from chowing down on these little sugary goodness.  

2.  I hate my scale!  I'm sure that number one has something to do with it...I've been doing really well with eating at home and eating some yummy fruits..watermelon and cantaloupe are in the fridge right now... I've been upping my walking with Riley and running...yet that stupid scale is stuck!  Grr...Some of my pants are a bit looser so I am focusing on that and not that stupid number..I hate that number!!

3.  I love seeing my old college friends!  I see Kristi a few times a year..but the other girls from college I do not get to see as much.  My old roommate Mary stopped down on her way to the beach and she is going to stay over with her family on her way home from the beach!  I love seeing Mary!!  We had such fun in college!  

I have a half marathon in 17 days in Erie, PA!  I would love to get a new PR...we will see.  :)  



2 comments:

Amy @ Juice Boxes + Crayolas said...

Swedish fish are my absolute favourite candy! Last school year I was sure to tell all the kids that right off the bat, and a couple brought me bags of then during the year :-)

Erin said...

I was just up in the Erie area last weekend for a wedding. Didn't get to explore much but I bet the race will be beautiful!