Monday, February 17, 2014

The last year in my 30s..

Today I had a lovely Happy Birthday lunch with Megan and Bill.  Bill brought me flowers and balloons.  How nice!


I bought some great clearance shoes at DSW.  You can't turn down a birthday buy on a new pair of flats!

I did head to the gym.  I found that working out when your 39 is soo much more difficult than it was when I was 38.  Just amazing the difference a year makes :) My bones also ache more than they did yesterday.

I came home to more flowers from my friends Becca and Zack.



There was also a lovely note attached.  The note read:  You are not really old until next year.  Nothing says happy birthday like a note telling you that you are almost old.  Love my friends!

I also finally checked my mailbox.  I haven't ventured through the snow piles to get the mail since Thursday.  I got my shirt to run the Pittsburgh Half Marathon in!  It will go great with my Steeler shorts!


3 comments:

Kim said...

Happy birthday!!! You are still young!!! So sweet of your friends to celebrate your day with flowers and balloons!!!

Jennifer K. said...

Happy Birthday!

steena said...

Happy birthday!